Monday 20 June 2016

Tough Day

   Sometimes things can go right for you which ends up making you think positively about all aspects of your life. Things start to look up and you feel lighter, freer. Then other days can take all of that away from you. I've had one of those days where little niggly things here and there have built up into a dark and lingering cloud. 
   There is a lot on my mind at the moment. So much in fact, that it's all struggling to stay in. I think I may be having a mid-life crisis 15 years to soon. I want it all and I want it now. I'm worried if it doesn't happen now, then it never will. I can't afford to fail; I never have done. I can't stand making the wrong decisions. Right now I don't know what I should be doing. What are my priorities now? Things that were important just aren't anymore.
   My writing keeps me going, allowing me to think that maybe one day in the future it'll all work out and it'll have been worth it. I'll achieve my goals and then I can die satisfied. I'm having a tough day. Please share any words of wisdom that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment